httpd-users mailing list archives

From "RuneImp" <r...@imptech.net>
Subject Re: PHP experts...
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 00:45:14 GMT
If your into Flash as well "Foundation PHP for Flash"
by "Friends of ED" is a great book to get started with.

Other than that I'm currently just picking apart premade
scripts at http://php.resourceindex.com & keeping the
PHP Manual open at all times...  :)

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vernon A Webb" <VernMan@net-nation.com>
To: "Apache" <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 4:18 PM
Subject: PHP experts...

I need to learn to develop dynamically driven web sites on
a Linux box. MySQL is installed by default so I'm assuming
that this is a pretty popular program and sufficient for my
needs. And most people in this group have told me that PHP
is the way to go.

My question is what program are being used for PHP4
development? I work mainly on Windows box, but can work on
Linux if need be. Also are there any suggestions as to
which books I should read to learn PHP4 and MySQL?

Thanks