httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <dan...@rawbyte.com>
Subject Re: Apache "Forbidden"
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:30:02 GMT

If you want to disable directory listings globaly,
look in your configuration file for instances of the
Options directive, and make sure they contain
the -Indexes argument.
If you want to enable or disable only in particular directories,
you can place the dollowing directive:
Options -Indexes
in the apropriate <directory> section

That should work, let us know

Daniel

> Can you perhaps explain what I must do more in detail.
> I'm not experienced enough to really understand what
> you suggested I do. I would appreciate it if you could
> be more specific.
>
> Thanks.

> Perplexer

If