httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bart van Kaathoven (ETM)" <Bart.van.Kaatho...@etm.ericsson.se>
Subject RE: MSN Messenger and apache proxy
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:05:48 GMT
Tried that before but doesn't do the job for me, any special proxy configurations that apply?

Bart

-----Original Message-----
From: Sabherwal, Balvinder (MBS)
[mailto:Balvinder.Sabherwal@mortgagefamily.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 2:41 PM
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: RE: MSN Messenger and apache proxy

Make sure you choose the HTTP protocal in your MSN Messenger connection
setting. It should work. I hade the same problem. If I try to use the NT
proxy with a user id and password, It did not worked. Changing the
connection settings to http worked without any user id and password.

Hope this helps.
Bal.