httpd-users mailing list archives

From Darrel Austin <daus...@visi.com>
Subject Re: httpd.conf <VirtualHost> (repost)
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 01:06:00 GMT
I may be *way* off on this, but don't you simply need to set your router up
to point http traffic from port 8080 at your server?

AFAIK (and I've been asking similar questions lately) port mapping has
nothing to do with VirtualHosts. VirtualHosts are simple for pointing
multiple URLs at one IP address/Machine.

-Darrel