httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Graham White" <gra...@bravenet.com>
Subject Allow_Referer
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 01:47:10 GMT
	I have an associate who has recently changed ip's, I have him setup so that
he can access a directory on my apache server using the allow_referer
directive. With his previous ip's he had no problem connecting but now that
they have changed he can't connect. The error log shows client denied by
server configuration. His domain name hasn't changed, the only thing that
has changed is his ip's which I have added to be allowed. I've also tried
addding the router ip that he is behind. Our firewall hasn't changed. DNS
doesn't appear to be an issue as I can resolve his new ip's to his domain
name with no problem.
	The apache config hasn't changed in any other way so I am a bit mystified.
Any suggestions? I imagine there is a way to log with more details so any
links would be appreciated. Thanks.

G White