httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Darby" <greg.da...@ramelec.com.au>
Subject Apache Virtual Hosting
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:48:01 GMT
Hi All,

I am having a little bit of trouble with thr configuration of Virtual Hosts
and cgi-bin on my current Server.

It has 3 independent websites running from the same box which are working
fine. I have given each there own cgi-bin (for formmail.pl).

What i want to do is to seperate totally the scripts in the cgi-bin so they
can be independently modified to suit the user. Currently the cgi-bin
scripts are being read from /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin from all 3 sites and
not from there own cgi-bin,s. I have tried adding the alias path to each
site which kinda works but an error message "The requested method POST is
not allowed for the URL /cgi-bin/formmail.pl." The permissions are set
correctly and the scripts as above.

Can anyone kindly advise what i have to do in the httpd.conf file to fix
this?

This is what i already have:

<VirtualHost 192.168.10.2>
DocumentRoot /www/joeblogs/htdocs