httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject RE: running Apache under non-root
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 04:31:04 GMT

hmmm sudo seems a good idea. wonder why i didnt think of it b4 :)

Saqib Ali
=======================
Organic Document: Living and evolving document
For more information on Organic Documents visit
http://gcs.seagate.com/scripts/wiki/

                    "Gilles gros"

                    <gillesg@whit        To:     <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    epj.com>             cc: