httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Fiddling with CGI
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 18:46:32 GMT
On Wed, 1 May 2002, Subscribed wrote:

> thanks joshua, Youre my hero!

Not so fast.

> It's "running" but not "running"
> Im running mailform (collects your POST info and emails it to a server)
> The script executes halfway, meaning it gets the info and puts the browser
> to the success page,
> but no email is sent.
> Now, when I use my non virtual host server, it works fine...
> I've done a line by line and by god I cant figure this one out. (not
> unusual) :)
> I added ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/Apache/cgi-bin/"
> with no change.
>
> :(

So there are no messages in the error log? Unfortunately, you must have
some error in your cgi script.  Check in particular all the places where
your cgi script depends on data from apache.  Also try simplifying your
cgi script by removing everything but the mailing part (and a simply
response page) andd see if you can get that to work.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Joshua.