httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dmitry Medvedev" <medve...@rsdsoft.msk.ru>
Subject Re: Redirecting URLS to a Specific CGI Script
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:38:24 GMT
Well, let's consider your conf in details.

<VirtualHost 65.196.249.69>
# There is a nice example of configuration of name-based vhosts.
# Consider the following location:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/examples.html
DocumentRoot /usr/home/execfarms/htdocs
ServerName mail.executivefarms.com
Alias /sqwebmail/ /usr/local/www/data/sqwebmail/
# The alias above points to a directory whereas (if I'm not mistaken) an
application is meant.
# In this case you can either delete this alias or just kill the trailing
slashes as:
# Alias /sqwebmail /usr/local/www/data/sqwebmail

Alias /images/qmailadmin/ /usr/local/www/data/images/qmailadmin/
# If the line above points to an application you should do the same as in
the previous example (about "sqwebmail")

DirectoryIndex /usr/local/cgi-bin/sqwebmail
# Personally I think the "Alias /sqwebmail /usr/local/www/data/sqwebmail" is
not so necessary for the entire thing to run.
</VirtualHost>

Sir, please, see the  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/examples.html. I
consider this to be more informative than me still it is pleasant to be of
any help to you.

You can contact me directly via ICQ (161289742).
:-)
Regards,
                Dmitry.