httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Gaddy" <dga...@sparctech.com>
Subject Win2kPro with Apache 2.0.35 - ModPHP Issues... RESOLVED!!!
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:34:27 GMT
If anyone is interested in knowing what it took to fix this problem, just reply asking for
the in's and out's, and I will send it to your personal mail rather than to the apache mailing
list as I am not wanting to get jumped on again for needing help... I know I made a really
stupid mistake, and I want to formally appologize to everyone for it... But water under the
bridge now, and again, if anyone wants to know the correct way to setup PHP as a module for
Win2kPro, just let me know...

Daniel Gaddy