httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nate" <nate.li...@tbh.info>
Subject mod_rewrite question
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:59:50 GMT
I recently posted to the list with a mod_rewrite question, and got excellent
to get it to work).

Problem: I have a site, www.domain.com. I want to redirect
www.domain.com/blah/blah.nsf/* back to the main site (www.domain.com). The
requested link used to go to a Notes database that now doesn't exist, so I
want to redirect everyone back to the main site. I can't seem to get it to
work.

I'm currently using the following for another database, but that rule just
changes the host, and keeps the query. I want to just redirect all requests
for anything related to that database back to the main site.

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/directory.nsf(.*) [NC]
RewriteRule ^/(.*)         http://new.domain.com/$1 [L,R]

Any ideas?

Nate D.