httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jason Yates <jya...@dataservice.org>
Subject Re: failover supprot through mod_proxy?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:44:36 GMT
Interesting read, but I need failover support more than anything.  The
article suggested using some scripting and restarting the process if a
server goes down.  Anyone have any example script?

I also noticed Apache::Gateway using mod_perl can actually give failover
support.  Has anyone done this before?

-Jason