httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lee Fellows <lfell...@4lane.com>
Subject Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: compiling PHP
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:56:48 GMT
Hi Abdel,

  I am not sure.  When you run configure for apache and php, there is
some text printed out telling you what it is about to do.  I note that
this text indicates it is going to configure php for apache on my
machine before configure starts running its various tests.  Does it
produce similar output for you?

  Try looking at config.log before running make.  Look for test errors
that indicate something will not be done because a test failed.

  I have pre-installed apache and php rpms that do not appear to cause
conflicts for me, but I am using SuSE 8.0; your environment may be
different than on my machine.