httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lee Fellows <lfell...@4lane.com>
Subject Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: compiling PHP
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:00:31 GMT
The correct way to remove installed programs is to do so without
breaking anything :).

  In some packages, the Makefile has an uninstall target that you can
  use, but I have not checked either the apache or php Makefiles to
  see if this target exists.

Does configure generate a config.log before libtool segfaults?
Can you tell us what configure is doing (which test it is performing)
when libtool segfaults?