httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ben Mihailescu <b...@ece.mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: CGI for User homes
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:23:21 GMT
Hi Joshua!

Ok, cleaned it up. It looks like this:

---- snip ----

#
# UserDir: The name of the directory which is appended onto a user's home
# directory if a ~user request is received.
#

<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
     UserDir WWW
</IfModule>

#
# Control access to UserDir directories.  The following is an example
# for a site where these directories are restricted to read-only.
#
#<Directory /home/*/public_html>
#    AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
#    Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch IncludesNoExec
#    <Limit GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
#        Order allow,deny
#        Allow from all
#    </Limit>
#    <LimitExcept GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
#        Order deny,allow
#        Deny from all
#    </LimitExcept>
#</Directory>

<Directory /home/*/www/cgi-bin>
     Options ExecCGI
     SetHandler cgi-script
</Directory>

#
# DirectoryIndex: Name of the file or files to use as a pre-written HTML

I restarted the server, still get 403s on

http://picard.ece.mcgill.ca/~benm/cgi-bin/test.cgi

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help, Ben