httpd-users mailing list archives

From brad.b...@hpa.com.au
Subject mod_rewrite
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:45:17 GMT
Im running version 2.0.35 of appache webserver under redhat.
Its been running fine, but now I need to compile the module
"mod_rewrite" and am unsure of how to do so.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

IMPORTANT
The contents of this e-mail and it's attachments are confidential and intended
addressed.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify
the HPA Postmaster, postmaster@hpa.com.au, then delete
the e-mail.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses by MimeSweeper.  Before opening or
using any attachments, check them for viruses and defects.

Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.

HPA collects personal information to provide and market our services.
For more information about use, disclosure and access see our Privacy
Policy at www.hpa.com.au