httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pravinkumar_Shivakumar <Pravinkumar_Shivaku...@Satyam.com>
Subject IfDefine info...
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 04:51:51 GMT
Hi all,

I need to know what was the parameter used with -D to start Apache.
Is this info stored in any file...,cos i have a httpd.conf which i am
parsing having multiple IfDefine directives...
I need info on which are the Ifdefines that r true... for that invocation of
Apache...,is it stored in any files???

Thanking you all in advance..
Pravin S
is appreciated.