httpd-users mailing list archives

From abdel.ra...@mpsa.com
Subject Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: compiling PHP
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:40:07 GMT

HI Lee

     What do you think of the possible conflicts ttaht may occurs because
of RPMs install on my system ?
See this :

{op}@pyxq13 # rpm -qa |grep apache

          apache-1.3.20-16
          apacheconf-0.8.1-1
          apache-devel-1.3.20-16

____________________________________

                    Lee Fellows

                    <lfellows@4lan       Pour :  users@httpd.apache.org

                    e.com>               cc :

                                         Objet : Re: Réf. : Re: compiling PHP

                    11/06/2002

                    19:42

                    Veuillez

                    répondre à

                    users

Hi Abdel,

  (Saw this just as I sent my response.)

  You are correct.  That is why the build fails.  Make files and support
files are not being transfered into src/modules/php4 when you run make
install in the php source directory.  The real question is: why?  That
is why I suggested starting clean with both Apache and PHP sources.