httpd-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <bao.ruix...@atbusiness.com>
Subject Re: AW: [users@httpd] Basic Authorization:Can I protect two directories simultaneously?
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 10:19:18 GMT
Hello, Victor,

    According to the documentation, commands like AuthType, AuthName etc.
should be placed inside a directory block instead of a location block. So,
just try to replace "location" with "directory" in the following together
making corresponding changes reflecting the real physical paths.

Best

Bao

--
BAO RuiXian, PROGRAMMER, Project Consulting Team, Software Services Group
AtBusiness Communications Corporation, Kaapeliaukio 1, FIN-00180 Helsinki