httpd-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <bao.ruix...@atbusiness.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP CODE DRIVING ME NUTS
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 21:38:14 GMT
Okay, you got me. I know nothing about PHP except that with GREAT patience I
read some instruction for PHP some time ago. But, I have to say PHP is not
NICE at least in this aspect. You see, it even can not encapsulate an already
replaced value with space:)

Best

Bao

--
BAO RuiXian, PROGRAMMER, Project Consulting Team, Software Services Group
AtBusiness Communications Corporation, Kaapeliaukio 1, FIN-00180 Helsinki