httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] using Apache HTTPD with XALAN
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 03:57:31 GMT

Dr Stern,

You might want to try our cocoon. I have setup a webserver that serves
DocBook 4.1.2 XML content using cocoon and tomcat. If you like more
details, please feel free to email

In Peace,
Saqib Ali

"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day (The
Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15

                    "Dr. Daniel

                    Stern"               To:     users@httpd.apache.org

                    <mrc_35@hotma        cc:

                    il.com>              Subject:     [users@httpd] using Apache HTTPD
with XALAN
                    No Phone Info

                    Available

                    09/02/2002

                    01:57 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

Hello and good day !

I am trying to develop an XML server environment using the Apache HTTPD as
the web-server, Apache Xerces as the XML Parser and Apache Xalan as the
XSLT
Transformation mechanism.
My question therefor is how can I have HTTPD talk with Xalan. I would like
to incorporate Xalan as a module of HTTPD, but is it possible? and if yes,
than how ?
Plus, I would like to ask if you know of any modlue that allows me to add a
Java program to the HTTPD server as a module. I heard there is development
of a "mod_java" module. Has it been released yet?

Thanks for the help !!!

Dr. Daniel Stern
info@Erosbit.com
www.Erosbit.com