httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache and Flash
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 21:12:56 GMT

Alex,

It is not you, it is the site.  I went to the site also, and it was coming up blank.
I looked at the code on the site, and it is does not have much on it.

  <head>
    <title>www.timmcc.co.uk</title>
  </head>
  <frameset rows="100%,*" border="0" frameborder="0" framespacing="0" framecolor="#000000">
    <frame src="http://217.42.49.139" name="Easyspace">
  </frameset>
    Your browser doesn't appear to support frames - please click

Is the code from the site.   Even the IP address takes you no where.