httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boehme, Alfred" <Alfred.Boe...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Win32: new reaction on user logoff in Apache 1. 3.27
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:16:45 GMT
Oh, sorry, I mean, a users logs off from windows on the system,
where apache is running. I don't mean the logon/logoff over
HTTP.
Meanwhile, I think, windows sends some signals to all running processes,
if a logoff happens. But why does apache react now to such a signal and not in older
versions ?
Is it possible to suppress this reaction to the logoff signal ? (If this really is
the reason)

Thanks

Alfred