httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph A Nagy Jr <pagan_pri...@charter.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache and Flash
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 00:52:09 GMT
Steven Pierce wrote:
> Tim,
>
> Are you pointing the to a flash file?  I have not used flash on a site before.  I am
> still working with HTML mainly.  Yes, it did work OK with the plain HTML file.
>
> I guess we need to start with the basics.  You are using Apache X?  What O/S are
> you using??  How are you point the files (flash) on the site??  I looked at the code
you
> had from the IP listed site.  I did not see anything that pointed to swf for your
> site.  All I saw was some information for Macromedia's site..

> On 12/1/2002 at 11:28 PM Tim McCormick wrote:
>

>>BT, I don't think that is the problem as no-one has a problem with
>>normal HTML pages. I have provided one at
>>http://www.timmcc.co.uk/plain.htm to prove it to you ;-)
>>
>>Tim McCormick

<snip>

This is weird. All you folks are having such problems while I can view both the HTML and Flash
pages
no problem (and the flash loads up perfectly and smoothly).

--
Joseph A Nagy Jr                 Purgatory is where Windows users go when they
Founder and CEO                  die so they can figure out Linux and ascend into

C.S.S.: Construct Skilled in Sabotage
H.T.M.L.: Hazardous Troubleshooting and Mathematics Lifeform
http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=Linux