httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bruno António <banto...@di.fc.ul.pt>
Subject [users@httpd] Autentication Dilema
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:03:15 GMT
        Hello,

        This is the problem. I have compiled apache 1.3.27 (linux) with
mod_frontpage and mod_dav, also I have installed the frontpage
extensions 5.0. This is the problem, as you know the frontpage uses his
own autentication instead the mod_dav autenticates wherever the apache
autenticates (passwd, LDAP tree, etc). My question is this: Is there a
way of frontpage use the autentication methods of Apache, as mod_dav?

        Thks.

--
Bruno António,
Administração de Sistemas do Dep. de Informática da Fac. de Ciências da