httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] McAfee VS Pro and apache 2.x
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 05:38:17 GMT
Man, you got way out of topic, and would you have something to tell me, you
are welcome to write to me to apache@gej-it.com or jeff@gej-it.com.

All responds are welcome from anybody in the list regarding anything I've
posted until now.
BTW, not that I'm Jewish, I'm also Israeli!

Wish you all the best,
Jeff Cohen