httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Upgrade 2.0.40 to 2.0.44
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 18:51:31 GMT
The best way in my opinion, since the RedHat, Mandrake, Debian and others
are RPM compatible is just to upgrade existing packages to the latest.
I also did it on both of my machines, RedHat 8.0 and Mandrake 9.0.
A lot of other packages are dependent on Apache, PHP and Perl, so in this
case you actually upgrade most of your system.
RPMs can be found including dependencies packages at:
www.rpmfind.net
www.rpmseek.com

Good Luck,
Jeff Cohen