httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jerry Martin" <cher_je...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] ColdFusion MX & Apache 2.0
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:17:47 GMT
I wound up having to install ColdFusionMX without connecting it to
Apache, then running the updater, then installing the connector.
Hope this helps,
Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Barrett [mailto:abarrett@overstock.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 10:03 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] ColdFusion MX & Apache 2.0

Ok, I am having some serious issues here:

I have installed CFMX on top of Apache 2.04.4 (something like that) and
then I rant he updater to put in the new connectors for Updater 2 (CFMX)

But now my windows says that the service cannot start - to check the log
"default". This is all good except there is no log "default".

What is the proper order for the install.

Any tips or tricks I am missing?

Adam Barrett
abarrett@overstock.com
801-947-3257