httpd-users mailing list archives

From Laurent Blume <laurent.bl...@infores.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with mod_limitipcon not limiting concurrent connections
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:26:59 GMT
IIRC, this is a requirement from the RFC that a browser should not have
more than 2 simultaneous connections to one server.

And since all Mozilla windows are actually the same Mozilla (as for IE,
Mozilla can be only started once, different windows are really the
same), all those accesses are probably not concurrent, but consecutive.

--
   IRI-Secodip                  www.infores.com
   4, rue André Derain          mailto:laurent.blume@infores.com