httpd-users mailing list archives

From Admin <thomas.fet...@dms.autinform.de>
Subject [users@httpd] AGAIN: Cannot run configure on Solaris 2.6
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:32:57 GMT
Hello Apache-Users ,

i've got the same problem mentioned below. Was there any solution? It
is not on the list!

regards

	Tom

Hi,
I got the follow error when I attempted to run configure on Solaris 2.6:

# ./configure --prefix=/export/opt2/apachehome
checking for chosen layout... Apache
checking for working mkdir -p... yes
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6

Configuring Apache Portable Runtime library ...

checking for APR... reconfig
configuring package in srclib/apr now
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
Configuring APR library
Platform: sparc-sun-solaris2.6
checking for working mkdir -p... yes
APR Version: 0.9.2
checking for chosen layout... apr
checking for gcc... gcc
^[[Cchecking for C compiler default output... cat: cannot open
conftest.c
check `config.log' for details.