httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Registry settings under Win9x
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 02:56:29 GMT
Answers? Sure, that's why we are here for, I was using the .zip
installations with the sources for the Apache, somehow which I don't know
the reason, there're no .zip packages anymore in the Apache distos, so I'm
using the following site to download new .zip binaries and just installing
the system service (if there's need of course), as well as upgrades to pre
installed servers.
http://www.gknw.de/development/apache/

Hope it will help you,

Jeff Cohen