httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Shipp" <gary.sh...@s3t.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Problems getting the Script Alias directive to work
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:33:19 GMT
I am having difficulties configuring my HTTP Server for iSeries (powered by
Apache)

The main problem I am getting is "HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden" when trying to
access my CGI's. However, it appears to be finding the objects, because if I
enter the URL for an object that does not exist, I get "HTTP Error 404 -
File not found"
The CGI programs I am trying to use are in QSYS libraries at present, with
links in the IFS. Neither of these would appear to be working. I have
granted authority to both QTMHHTP1 & QTMHHTTP to the objects involved, but
with no success.
Are there any obvious ommissions I should be looking for?
Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

--
_________________________
Gary Shipp

System Three Technology Ltd
Tel:     01553 636792
Fax:     01553 636414

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and
must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of
it. It may contain information which is confidential and/or
covered by legal professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws
with similar effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).
The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of System 3
Technology Ltd. It's directors or employees make no representation or accept
any liability for it's accuracy or completeness unless expressly stated to
the contrary.  If you have received this email in error please forward to
solutions@s3t.co.uk