httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Stop ReWrite Infinite Loops?
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:26:10 GMT
Right, but here's the problem : REQUEST_URI keeps getting set to
/index.php/index.php/index.php/....

I thought REQUEST_URI should endup as /path/on/system?  Is this a
problem with apache on redhat 8?  I'm almost positive this worked fine a
little while ago before my last round of updates.  When the rewrite is
complete, what can I use to test the final result of a RewriteRule?  can
I set the result to an environment variable and test that?

Thanks
Marc