httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jimmy McDonald <...@bsdshell.dyndns.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_ext_filter question
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:48:17 GMT
Well, I didn't know that was how to make a module from
source code since I had never done so before but when trying it
this was my output:

$ /usr/apache/bin/apxs -c mod_ext_filter.c -o mod_ext_filter.so
cc -DEAPI -DMOD_PERL -DUSE_EXPAT -O -G -Kpic -I/usr/apache/include  -c
mod_ext_filter.c
apxs:Break: Command failed with rc=255

Jimmy