httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Witham, Darren (Contractor)" <wit...@bp.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_deflate
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:16:51 GMT

Hi,

  I wish to use mod_deflate on a Windows version of Apache 2.0.44

  I included the SetOutputFilter DEFLATE etc in my httpd.conf file but got
errors in my log - [error] an unknown filter was not added: DEFLATE

  I assume I need to load mod_deflate via LoadModule deflate_module
modules/mod_deflate.so. However after searching for ages I cannot seem to
find a windows version of this file ?????

  Can anyone point me in the right direction please ?

Thx