httpd-users mailing list archives

From batrist...@mediageneral.com
Subject RE: [users@httpd] PLEASE HELP - Compile Error
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:44:24 GMT
Thanks john
This is what I did and this is what happened
Maybe I'm setting the flags up in the wrong place?

# cd apache_1.3.27
# LDFLAGS=/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.0
# ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-module=all --enable-shared=max
--enable-rule=EAPI --with-layout=Apache
Configuring for Apache, Version 1.3.27
 + using installation path layout: Apache (config.layout)
Creating Makefile
Creating Configuration.apaci in src
Creating Makefile in src
 + configured for Solaris 290 platform
 + setting C compiler to gcc
 + setting C pre-processor to gcc -E
 + checking for system header files
 + adding selected modules
    o rewrite_module uses ConfigStart/End
      enabling DBM support for mod_rewrite
    o dbm_auth_module uses ConfigStart/End
    o db_auth_module uses ConfigStart/End
Error: None of Berkeley-DB 1.x, 2.x or 3.x libraries found.
       Either disable mod_auth_db or provide us with the paths
       to the Berkeley-DB include and library files.
       (Hint: INCLUDES, LDFLAGS, LIBS)
#