httpd-users mailing list archives

From ASC - Ronald Roeleveld <r.roelev...@ascinternational.nl>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache cannot start anymore
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 08:27:11 GMT
Iam sorry I cannot set the plain text option, cause this affects all
clients.. :(

I have looked at the error.log and his is empty, so are all my other logs...
I have deleted all logs, restarted the pc, and than again tried starting
apache
this also doesn't work and doesn't give any error in the log.. :(