httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_ext_filter question
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:07:50 GMT
* Jimmy McDonald wrote:

> Well, I didn't know that was how to make a module from
> source code since I had never done so before but when trying it
> this was my output:
>
> $ /usr/apache/bin/apxs -c mod_ext_filter.c -o mod_ext_filter.so
> cc -DEAPI -DMOD_PERL -DUSE_EXPAT -O -G -Kpic -I/usr/apache/include  -c

erm, EAPI is totally useless for apache 2.0 (though I don't know covalent's
patches ...).
Do you have an 1.3 still installed? If so, you have to use the appropriate
apxs version (the 2.0 one).

nd
--
> [...] weiß jemand zufällig, was der Tag DIV ausgeschrieben bedeutet?
DIVerses. Benannt nach all dem unstrukturierten Zeug, was die Leute da
so reinpacken und dann absolut positionieren ...
                           -- Florian Hartig und Lars Kasper in dciwam