The 500 internal server error message is an error message you get when your ASP, or PHP code is messed up.

What’s the domain, and what page are you trying to go to?

Are you running your own DNS servers?

Not to be a smarta$$, but did you push the keyboard into the PS/2 port just to make sure there is a tigh fit?

Good Luck!

____
Alex Togstad
Web Developer
alextogstad@3dretreat.com

--Custom Built Servers the way you want them. Ask me for a free quote!!