httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sasa STUPAR <s...@stupar.homelinux.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] UserDir
Date Sun, 04 May 2003 12:32:28 GMT
I have created www directory with chmod 777. Users belong to the apache
group and the server runs as user=apache and group=apache. This is the
error:
-------
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /~pust on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Any other ideas?

Sasa