httpd-users mailing list archives

From Richard Crawford <rcrawf...@unexmail.ucdavis.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Perl Source Code Showing
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 17:42:38 GMT
This one's an oldie but a goodie.  I know that I've seen this problem
addressed many, many times on the Web but I can't find the answer anywhere
on line.

When I browse to the Perl pages of my site, I don't see the rendered page
-- I see the source code of the page instead.

I've tried adding "Options ExecCGI" to the httpd.conf file, and "AddHandler
cgi-script cgi pl" is already in there.  The script itself has the
appropriate #!/usr/bin/perl in place as the very first line of the script,
and I've tested the script from the command line and it works properly.

I'm running Apache 2.0.44 with mod_perl on Solaris 9.