httpd-users mailing list archives

From WC -Sx- Jones <li...@insecurity.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSLSessionCache Cannot allocate shared memory?
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 11:00:44 GMT

On Tuesday, May 20, 2003, at 06:44  PM, Michael D. Peters wrote:

> I had Apache 2.0.45 with PHP 4.2 and OpenSSL running just fine. I
> upgraded PHP to version 4.3 and now Apache complains.

> Has anyone been able to resolve this? My system is Solaris 9 if it
> matters.
> Best regards,

I am on Solaris 9 as well, php rebuilt your APR for you - you most
likely missed it; that will cause the SSL footprints to be mismatched...

Also, what build steps did you use to build Apache2/PHP with OpenSSL.
I ask because I can get Apache/SSL working and I can get Apache/PHP
working; but I cannot get Apache/PHP/SSL working -- mine is broke the
same way you describe.  I see the same error you see, but I see it
coming from the APR-reconfig section of the PHP 4.3 build...

Who knows ...  =)

http://insecurity.org/
  ('>    iudicium ferat
  //\   Have Computer -