httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jan Madsen <...@im-teknik.dk>
Subject SV: [users@httpd] SSI ?
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 10:11:18 GMT
Try to look under DirectoryIndex
Apache take the files in the order they stands

Simply just add your index.shtml after the other index.html

Regards, Jan Madsen

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Gordon Stewart [mailto:gordon52@slingshot.co.nz]
Sendt: Monday, May 05, 2003 12:10 PM
Til: users@httpd.apache.org
Emne: [users@httpd] SSI ?

Hi there

Ive d/loaded Apache last night - ive got it going - However Ive followed
all the instructions but cant get SSI to operate / parse my shtml files

<

PS - i've got :-
<

ok - Ive re-booted tonight & think Ive got SSI going.. - No need on help..

However, How do I make it bring up my index.shtml page - instead of
index.htm (There it no index.htm so it just does a directory listing)