httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jan Madsen <...@im-teknik.dk>
Subject SV: [users@httpd] ASP with apache
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 13:22:47 GMT
I'm using apache 2.0.45 and I compiled it with

./configure --prefix=/softwawre/httpd-2.0.45/ --localstatedir=/var/
--enable-so --enable-proxy --enable-proxy-connect --enable-proxy-ftp
--enable-proxy-http

make
make install

There are nothing special in my httpd.conf except the proxy configuration as
I showed you in the last mail
I don't runs any LoadModule with proxy, there are only the
<IfModule mod_proxy.c> with proxy
I tried to add the line
LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.c
But apache says this
Module proxy_module is built-in and can't be loaded

You can try to see
http://mail.im-teknik.dk
By you self to se the directory tree I have set the server online to try
this in reality??
I tried to look at the ProxyRemote but it doesn't seems to work for this
purpose.

I have a squid 2.5.STABLE2 running in the house so I don't want to use
apache to be my default proxy server... Can this be at any help?

I think that I need to use apache as the proxy server for my browser before
the proxypass will work I'm not sure but I think so

Jan Madsen