httpd-users mailing list archives

From Remo Mattei <r...@italy1.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSL + 2.40 redhat
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 21:26:40 GMT
The problem is not there, I have virtual host running I then add the virtual
hosting in the redhat 2.0 ssl.conf file that's when everything dies :) It
may be a redhat + 2.0 combo.... Just checking if someone has had same
problems.

Thanks,

-- Remo Mattei   --cell 801-209-8554
       http://www.italy1.com
       Freelance Networking-Security/Consultant
       MCSE, MCP, MCP+I, MCT
       Linux Trainer & Firewall Development
       remo@italy1.com