httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Landry" <bigrob8...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] networked drive issue
Date Sun, 25 May 2003 19:42:24 GMT
I am using Apache/2.0.45 (Win32) Server on a windows 2000 pro computer.  I
have 2 other computers on the network.  My WinXP computer has a hard drive
on it that I would like to allow web users access to.  I have all of the
networking configured correctly.  The issue that I am having is that I am
unable to access the networked drive.  I set up an alias for the drive where
"//rob2381/d" is "/media" but for some reason it is not working.  When you
type "http://myaddress/media" or even "http://myaddress/media/" it says page
cannot be displayed.  If I type "http://myaddress //rob2381/d I get a
forbidden page.  Can anyone please help me as I am lost at this point.
-Rob