httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Abu Musaab" <ma1...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Warning messages >> Why?
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 15:23:33 GMT
I am using Apache 2.0.44 with PHP 4.3.0 (as a module)on Windows XP Pro.
Everything was OK when I tried to update Windows. and since then everytime i
start the system appears a Warning prompts with the following messages. one
after the other. about 53 warning messages. and then another
53-warning-messages start over again. after that finishes Apache start
normally.

Here are a sample of the messages:

Function registration failed - duplicate name - gd_info
Function registration failed - duplicate name - imagearc
Function registration failed - duplicate name - imageellipse
Function registration failed - duplicate name - imagechar
Function registration failed - duplicate name - imagecharup
Function registration failed - duplicate name - imagecolorallocate
.
.
.

Anyone know why is this so? and how to fix it?