httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] level of docs (was: [users@httpd] level of docs
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 15:50:56 GMT
* vizion communication wrote:

<snip>

You're basically right. The docs needs of course more user oriented
documentation. But

> I would like to add some detailed suggestions and illustrate
> my observations as soon as I get a chance - but right now I
> need to attend to some other stuff.

that is nearly always the problem. I know a lot of people who would help -
if they had the time. Mostly they lose their interest later and that's it.
Just talking about "why is must be done better" doesn't help.

I'm repeating Joshua's offer: join the docs-project and point out specific
things that can be improved and how it could be done. You do not need to
actual write documentation (though it would be cool if you did ;-).
That's not meant as an offense or bucket-passing. It's really serious. We
*do* need people who are able to get the user's point of view and are able
to explain the user problems to the too-much-involved people.
(simple spoken)

nd
--
s;.*;aaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa:a:alataa:aaoat:a:a:a
maoaa:a:laoata:a:oia:a:o:a:m:a:o:alaoooat:aaool:aaoaa