httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] small Suexec problem
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 00:22:57 GMT
* <ldg@ulysium.net> wrote:

> cannot get current working directory (Permission denied)
>
> which is what I suspected, but on what directory and as what user?

The script directory (httpd chdirs to it before invoking a CGI in general).
The user/group you have supplied via SuexecUserGroup in your httpd.conf.

> Obviously it's not trying this as root, but has it switched to the new user
> to run the cgi at that time or is it still httpd ???

nope, it's suexec.

Hmm. What are the rights of the script directory?

nd
--
s;.*;aaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa:a:alataa:aaoat:a:a:a
maoaa:a:laoata:a:oia:a:o:a:m:a:o:alaoooat:aaool:aaoaa