httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jáger Sándor <sa...@villamvadasz.puskas.hu>
Subject [users@httpd] suexec and public_html
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 01:00:18 GMT
Hi!

I've got a problem to solve:
In a virtualhost there is a SuexecUserGroup directive set up (with user and
group A:A, mode 0660), and it works finely.
Under that virtualhost I'd like to create a public_html session. That's
alright either.
But the scripts in that public dir should be run as the owner of the public
html session (eg user and group B:B, mode 0660) but the directive in the
virtualhost denies it because of the script ownership and group membership.

Any idea how to configure my virtualhost to allow a certain directory to have
an other SuexecUserGroup directive while it can only be used in a virtualhost
context?

...or how to rewrite the suexec module to run scripts with uid and gid
dynamically read from the scripts stat?

Thx!
--
Jáger Sándor